Inviting. Discreet. Savvy. Refined.
As a military veteran, I understand the meaning of dedicated service. My experience with the submarine service and Middle East deployments allows me to relate to the men and women of our amazing military community. That military experience taught me the importance of excellent service through honesty; integrity; and highly effective communication and is the foundation of my professional service as a real estate expert.
I have been a licensed REALTOR in Virginia since 2011, in North Carolina since 2016, and received a broker's license in 2018. I am truly excited to have the opportunity to assist you through the home buying or selling process. My knowledge and experience, combined with the amazing support of the Kris Weaver Real Estate Team, guarantees a smooth journey through the often complex and intimidating real estate transaction maze.
When I’m not working with clients, I enjoy spending time with my family. I also enjoy staying physically active, both in the gym and running outdoors while training for various local races, my favorite being the Shamrock Half Marathon, with the Wicked 10K being a close runner up.
I know you have many options when choosing an agent. I truly appreciate you taking the time to consider me and I hope to have the opportunity to serve you.
• Licensed Broker
• Licensed in Virginia & North Carolina
• Ranked in the Top 1% of Hampton Roads Agents in 2017, 2018, and 2019
• 2017 & 2018 Atlantic Sotheby's International Realty President's Circle Award
• 2019 Atlantic Sotheby's International Realty Diamond Award (highest recognition)
• 2019 Hampton Roads Realtor's Association (HRRA) Diamond Award (highest recognition)
• Sold $60M from 2016 to 2019
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and Accounting
• Master's Degree in Adult Education